I know it’s been a suspenseful week waiting to see our finished Command Center but I’m going to leave you in suspense until Monday. Today, I’ll leave you with five bloggers who actually finished their projects!
- Coco+Kelley takes us through the home of Kelley Moore. (Yes, the ‘Kelley’ in ‘Coco+Kelley’) I can’t get enough of white subway tile. Especially a whole wall up to the ceiling. Something so Parisian Bakery about it.
- The girls from Behind the Seams chose five spruced up spaces and this one was too cute not to showcase! Danielle of Breakfast at Toast spruced up her space with a sheepskin on her desk chair- plus an adorable little friend!
- This is one of the best DIY’s I’ve ever seen! Brittany of Brittany Makes made her own faux zebra rub using a heavy drop cloth and a gold leaf pen! Amazing!
- A stunning office reveal on Life on Virginia Street made me crave a grey paneled wall!
- Would this cake get me drunk at a Bluegrass and Bourbon 40th Birthday Party? Hostess with the Mostess featured this party filled with cigars, bourbon bread pudding, and banjos.