Less than two weeks until Christmas! I hope our gift guides helped with some shopping and maybe this Week in Review will help with holiday decorating and festive parties/outings!
- Melissa from The Inspired Room created the most beautiful front entryway filled with greenery and twinkle lights and a DIY boxwood wreath chandelier.
- Design Mom featured Candice Stringham’s holiday home. All of the photos are stunning but the showstopper has to be her gold branch chandelier with hanging gold stars. Hmm, are we seeing a chandelier theme this WIR?
- Kimberly at A Night Owl made some simple ornaments with Martha Stewart Crafts. I think there’s a special place in my heart for log slices!
- Definitely stealing this idea from Kathleen from Oh Happy Day. Turn a game night during the holidays into a Reindeer Games Night!
- Back in college, all Media Majors completed a final project senior year. A culmination of all our training. I submitted a radio play of the book The Polar Express. In my opinion, it was magical and from then on, I’ve been in love with all things Polar Express. So I’m completely envious of this trip that Danielle from Sometimes Sweet took with her family aboard the Polar Express train! Be sure to read her whole post. What a lovely magical weekend!