I’m signing off for the year. That’s right, the year and start back up on Monday, January 6, 2014. Remember to breathe and enjoy your holidays. Take time for yourself and time to appreciate the warmth and joy of the season.
We’ve been truly blessed this year and I am so looking forward to spending these next two weeks enjoying our home and the people we’ve moved here to be with. I’ll leave you with the final Week in Review of 2013! I look forward to a 2014 filled with new projects and good times! Enjoy your holidays and I wish you the happiest New Year!
- So so so jealous of this wrapping station that Jen from I Heart Organizing created. The dowels for paper and ribbon are so efficient!
- The ladies at A Beautiful Mess have a couple of great last minute gift ideas. These silhouette mugs are so clever. Pop on over to find out how to make these using a silhouette of a loved one.
- Spoon Fork Bacon blog has a quick idea for all those hostess gifts you’ll need this holiday season. Make your own wine wrapping from a paper bag and never show up empty handed!
- Another DIY project from Camille Styles– this wax paper snowflake lantern is perfect for a holiday centerpiece or a little glow on an end table.
- I would gladly attend this Sparkly Holiday Wine & Crafting party from Hostess with the Mostess blog. Check out all the pics to see the gorgeous table setting, lovely cheese platter, and all the gold leaf crafting fun!